วันเสาร์ที่ 22 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2557
วันศุกร์ที่ 21 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2557
- Bourjois 123 Perfect Color Correcting cream in Rose Beige (£9.99)
- Real Techniques Limited Edition Duo-Fiber Collection (730 Baht)
- Mistine Cat Eyes Stardust 2in1 Eyeliner The Ultimate of Eyeliner in Black (78 Baht)
- Hypnôse Doll Eyes Volumising Mascara by Lancôme (700 Baht)
- Kate Eyebrow Pencil in BR-3 (198 Baht)
- Sleek Eyeshadow Palette in Au Naturel (470 Baht)
- Pop Heart Makeup Bag (£3.00)
วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 27 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2557
Spotted the infamous Mirandasings in Bangkok! Gotcha! Did I trick you? Well, if I have then my friend had done a good job diaguising herself as Miranda Sings with buttons up shirt and accentuate red lips. Miranda Sings is one of my favorite people and I would love to meet her one day! Sad enough, Miranda Sings doesn't exist in real life. She's just a character Colleen, a.k.a. "Psychosoprano" on youtube, created. If you haven't check Miranda's channel out then please do because it is so hilarious and you would love her. Also, don't forget to subscribe to her channel "Mirandasings08" for more fun stuff.
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post.
วันเสาร์ที่ 22 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2557
Things you need:
- Clothing of your choice
- Tons of elastic bands
Step 1: Prepare the clothing of your choice and bottle of bleach
Step 2: tie your jacket with elastic bands to create design (Well, here I don't know what design I was making.I was trying to make as much wrinkle as possible.)
Step 5: TADA!! After four hours, rinsed off the jeans with clean tap water and let it air dry. Oh yeah! Don't forget to cut off the elastic bands!!!
วันศุกร์ที่ 14 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2557
วันเสาร์ที่ 1 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2557
Planning starts NOW
วันศุกร์ที่ 31 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2557
Outer wear: H&M
วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 30 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2557
my account: http://lookbook.nu/vanahleeguillo
Thank you for all the support you guys had given me, you have no idea how much it means to me! HYPE me on LookBook and I'm all yours, NAHHH kidding.
Any suggestions are always welcome to improve my blog! And beauty and styling tip you want to know, please comment down below. And see you on my Friday's blog post !
วันอังคารที่ 28 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2557
วันอาทิตย์ที่ 26 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2557
Texture&Pigmentation: The texture of it is not that sticky like other drugstore lip gloss, might be the fact that it's a hybrid between a gloss and a balm. I actually like it a lot because I'm not a fan of a gloss at all because it's sticky but it decided to give this product a chance because of the texture that is similar to a balm. The pigmentation isn't that great on me it looks like "my lips but better" kind of color which I could use on the regular basis. Also, I don't have to look at the mirror when apply this lipstick because it is quite sheer and even if it goes outside the lip line it wouldn't be that visible.
Packing: Here's the warning "Don't let the packing fool you." It looks like there's a lipstick tube which I think it looks really chic but once you twist the top up it's a leaf-like shape applicator with pointed tip. Another thing I like about the packing is it's small and very portable, unlike normal look of lip gloss that is skinny and long, this product is so small that it could even put it in your pant pockets (if that's necessary.)
Lasting power: It's like a normal lip gloss in the market that doesn't have much lasting power, from my observation it could be last about three or four hours without eating or drinking which I think is pretty good since it's not a lip stain. It doesn't seem to clump up after layers and layers of application as well.
Overall Score: 4/5 I would give it a 5 if it is a slightly more opaque, which it claims to be, but the consistency of it out of the tube is more like a gloss.
วันเสาร์ที่ 25 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2557
วันอังคารที่ 21 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2557
วันอาทิตย์ที่ 19 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2557
วันอังคารที่ 14 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2557
Yesterday, I had a post about the Clothing trend for Spring 2014. Today I'm bringing beauty related topic, Makeup trends for Spring 2014. Enjoy!
1) Bright bold lipstick- This is the HUGE trend this year on the SS14 Spring/Summer runway shows. FYI: only make your lips the focus point of your face by minimize the amount of colors use in the other parts of your face.
วันจันทร์ที่ 13 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2557
วันเสาร์ที่ 11 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2557
Sub FocusSub Focus didn't stood out to me as much in the previous year but this year they really do, even though it's just beginning of the year. "Turn back time" Sub Focus's latest single, well let's go a little bit on Sub Focus's background. Sub Focus is a stage name for Nick Douwma, an English electronic producer. "Torus", the title of his latest album, has been released on 30 September 2013. From what I've observed, his music is a mixture between singing lyrics and electronic beats. This pattern runs in the majority of his songs, beats and lyrics take turns in the song.
Products1) CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1- color: 940
2) Maybelline Fit Me concealer- color: 10 Light
3) MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural- color: Medium Plus
4) Physician Formula Bronze Booster- color: Medium to Dark
5) Kat Von D Tattoo Liner- color: Trooper (sample size)
6) Maybelline Great Lash- color: Clear
7)Anatasia Brow Powder Duo- color Brunette
8)Milani Baked Blush- color: 03 Berry Amore
9) Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Multiplying Volume Mascara- color: Extreme Black
10) Rimmel London Kate Collection lipstick- color: 110
11) Real Technique Buffing brush
12) Real Technique Contour brush
วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 9 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2557
Until next time,
- Macklemore& Ryan Levis -It wouldn't be 2103 without thrift shop eh? I might be a little bit late on this since this song had make it way since 2012 but it's better late than never. After "Thrift Shop" whatever songs Macklemore released it turned into big hits such as "Can't hold us" and even bigger with "Same love" that took away homosexual audiences as well as others.
- Purity Ring -Here comes my first favorite electronic duo, Purity ring. From the first beat I heard, I was like this is the beat made for me. I would define them as minimalist but very spiritual and soulful. I could sway along with the music as well as mentally enjoy the music.This Canadian duo made a remarkable introduction to their music career. Congratulations!
- The 1975- This British indie rock band easily made their way into my favorite list in such a short period of time. It was my first time listening to BBC radio1 and "Chocolate" was on, I quickly wrote down the lyrics and searched it on Google. No doubt, their drum beat in "The City" got me good. I remembered listening to it month of May thinking to myself this song absolutely has a spell to it, which not many song could do such thing. "Yeah, If you wanna find love then you know where the city is "
- Clean Bandit- British group of musicians merging their classical instruments with an upbeat music. Clean Bandit's "Mozart's House" didn't hit me hard it the bum but it went as high as no.17 in UK singles chart. However, the one that hit me was "Clear Dust" it felt the magic in the song itself as well as the music video. I would say Clean Bandit never disappoints their fans when it comes to telling story in their music. The music totally connects me to the story they are telling. Here's their latest single "Rather Be" another awesome song.
- Rudimental are British quartet depend heavily on bass and drum. Rudimental are live act and they are to perform live, what is most important to them is their performance, not how the stage are set up. My favorite out of all is "Free" it translates that pain in many people that they struggle in life but 'Freedom' is what we should cherish and should be grateful having hold of it. I'm not gonna lie, I cried when I first heard this, thumbs up for whoever wrote this song.