Music

วันศุกร์ที่ 14 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2557

#BIGTIME ain't no rush

I've been re-writing this blog post several times now, because I just don't know how could I put all of this into words. I've been through ups and downs in this couple of weeks that I haven't had any blog post up (both mentally and physically). One good thing is I've decided to work-out after being such a lazy animal for too long, which I later realized that I shouldn't have done that cause once I get back on track of working out again, that would be difficult for my body. Well, that's my lesson I've learnt, now I know I have to exercise even though I don't want to.

Now, let's actually get to the point! I'm thinking about doing clothing d.i.y meaning I would be taking clothes from my own closet and make it wearable again or maybe doing some thrift shopping and polish those old clothes since I already love thrifting myself. I think this would be fun and interest to find more about what you can do with your clothes besides wearing it as it is. Will have to do some research!

See you real soon!
G.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น