Music

วันอังคารที่ 28 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2557

Letter to myself

So I was reading my journal on my Facebook years ago when I was in High school expressing my feelings towards my friends and sharing experiences that we've shared from the years we've known each other. In there I wrote problems we've had in our high school years, not just that but I wrote in there that in two to three years from now when I go back to read this, it's going to be something really stupid and funny. And yes it did. You know what I've learned reading my journal? I've realized that no matter how big or small the problem is, there'll always be a way to get through it because problems aren't permanent and nothing lasts forever, like million other things in the world. However what lasts forever is the memories we've made together, well it might not be the memories itself, but the feelings that I have for my friends, that will last forever. Lesson to myself is to appreciate every bit of life because life is that short and roughness is a part of life anyways so we have to embrace and face it.

LOVE,
G.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น