Music

วันเสาร์ที่ 25 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2557

The Bandits did it again! #CleanBandit

So I haven't been so inspired by any music recently until I came across this song by Clean Bandit. I might have mentioned this earlier that Clean Bandit is one of my favorite band in 2013. Back in 2012, they performed "Birch" live at BBC radio1. I heard the studio version but it wasn't too impressive, in my opinion. However, the live version has more soul to it, I don't know but it feels different. The different instruments/sounds that were used gives you that shiver inside you. This song is like a meditation to your soul, very calm and peaceful. First thing that comes to mind is "Dang! I'm on cloud nine." The classical instruments really do compliment the electronic beats. This is what makes Clean Bandit stands out from the rest. I think there's quite number of bands who tried to combine classic music with the electronic beats but not many of them  gets it into the industry yet. Do you feel that same?






Bonus: cover of Lorde's- Royals (Here's another favorite of mine)




Laters,
G.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น