Music

วันเสาร์ที่ 1 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2557

Dream comes true

Even hearing about it makes me smile :) Travelling has always be my passion, see the different part of the world and learning new culture, that you've only heard of in book, now you get to experience for yourself. My plan was to visit places I've only heard on textbooks and minimize the shopping for most part, due to my fairly low budget. Museums, tourist attractions, name it I'm going to all of them. First time going to be in a totally strange places and when I know nobody that makes it more challenging, and to add to the excitement I do not speak the language! YES you've heard that right! But surely that will be the test to test my maturity, if I could handle and solve problem on my own.

Planning starts NOW

G.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น