Music

วันอาทิตย์ที่ 19 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2557

2013 Beauty Favorites (face products)

Foundations:
Covergirl
outlast stay fabulous 3 in 1 foundation 
This product receives so much love from the Youtube beauty community since it was newly released. No wonder I caught on the bandwagon to try this product as well. Many people said this foundation is a dupe for the Revlon Colorstay but as I have never try it, I can't really compare the two. What I can stay about this foundation is it keeps your face matte but at the same time the texture of it is not heavy at all. It also gives a good coverage, as it stays put all day. So if you're thinking about picking it up, I highly suggest you do!

Bare Minerals Matte Foundation
This is the first Bare Minerals product I was introduces to. I heard about it's uniqueness when you apply the product and how it gives you the flawless finish. I was impressed from the first trial I had with Bare Minerals, it really lived up to its HYPE! I had it in the summer, even though it's a matte formula but it allows the oil to seeps through but it doesn't look bad at all. I bought the color "Medium" but my first attempt was to buy " Medium Buff" but it was all sold out, however, the medium buff has a cooler undertone but as I applied it, it does match my face (the product is really blendable). I used it with Real Technique Buffing brush and a little goes a long way, so I think this will stay with me for a long time and I will continue to purchase Bare Minerals products! 


Bronzer:
Physician Formula Bronze Booster 
My one and only bronzer of the year 2013, gorgeous on the skin and affordable. The product itself has a fine shimmer in it but it doesn't show up on the skin so it is great to contour with. I first this bronzer mention by Judy from itsjudytime, she said it was her favorite bronzer so I didn't wait I ran to the drugstore nearby and picked it up and never regret buying it! The brush that it came with also perfect to use on the hollow of the cheeks to create that supermodel structured face. 

Blush
Wet N' Wild Blush

Another new discovery, Wet n' Wild blushes. Again, it's very pigmented and affordable price. You have to be very light handed or tap the excess product of the brush before applying it to your cheeks because I once swirled the brush in the product with a heavy hand and trust me I ended up looking like a clown. My personal favorite color is "Mellow Wine" for an everyday look.




XX,
G.

Please stay tune for eye and lip products of 2013! Coming soon!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น