Music

วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 9 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2557

Have you heard???

Introduce to you these love birds from the show "X Factor USA", Alex and Sierra. They made their debut on the show singing a cover of "Toxic" by Britney Spears, Simon Cowell thought it was a joke at first but their first note proved he is wrong. The cover has a country feeling to it, which is totally different from original version. Here let's hear it for yourself! My first impression was "Wow! They really are good together both as a cute couple and as music partners" 


Weeks after weeks, they have grown into shinny stars and I kid you not when I say I'm overly obsessed about them and there was no doubt about them being the winner of X Factor USA. I mean they could make every song sounds like their own and we would all forget what the originals sound like. My other favorite song sang by them is "Gravity" (original version sang by Sara Bareilles, whom I'm very fond of.) but Alex and Sierra, again, made it a flawless cover of it. I LOVE IT! For such, I would buy their album! 


Until next time, 
G. 


3 ความคิดเห็น: